JMI EEE Results 2017 will be released on 30th June 2017. The rank will also be allotted to the candidates based on the cut-off marks decided by the Conducting Authority of the University. A merit list will also be prepared after the JMI EEE results are announced. The Admission after the JMI EEE results will be based on merit only. The results for all courses will be announced only through online in the official website. The Candidates will not be notified about the JMI EEE results via mail or post.
About JMI University:
Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Examination (JMI EEE) is the University level entrance examination taken by the candidates for admission to B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The JMI EEE will be conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University. JMI University is situated in New Delhi which was established in the year 1920. JMI University is one of the oldest university of India. JMI University offers many under-graduate and post graduate courses. JMI also conducts JMI EEE which is an Engineering Entrance Exam to go into various engineering courses. JMI EEE Results, JMI EEE Exam Date, and merit list will be released by the JMI University.
Application Process for JMI EEE:
- Fill up the application form available online on the official site of Jamia Millia Islamia University which is given below.
- Next, click on “Apply online” so that you can proceed with the application process.
- Now upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Once through with the above steps, take the printout of the form for your future use.
Application fees for JMI EEE 2017 is 700 INR for all individuals.
JMI EEE Details:
Events Dates JMI EEE Application sales start from 10th December 2016 JEE 2017 (written) will be conducted on 3rd April 2017 JEE 2017 (online) will be conducted on 9th and 10th April 2017 Results of JMI EEE will be announced on 30th June 2017 JMI EEE counseling starts from July 2017 Application Fee for JMI EEE is Rs 500/-
How to Check JMI EEE Results 2017:
- Go to the official site of Jamia Millia Islamia University to view the results.
- Click on the link that leads you to the JMI EEE Results page.
- Fill in the required details like hall ticket number, name, father’s name etc on the results page.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view the JMI EEE Results 2017.
- After the results are out, candidates can download and print the results for further reference.