KEAM Results 2017 had released on 24th May 2017. KEAM is a Kerala state level Examination which is conducted all over the State of Kerala. All the Candidates who want to seek higher studies can attend KEAM Exam which allows candidates to go into the higher courses like Engineering and Architectural Courses. KEAM Exam has conducted by the CEE Kerala.
The Candidates who are seeking admission to the Architecture courses must qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) has conducted on 16th April 2017 by the Council of Architecture for the KEAM Exam and the Candidates who are seeking admission to the Engineering courses the KEAM Exam has conducted on 24th and 25th April 2017 by the Council of Engineering for the KEAM Exam. The KEAM Results 2017 had released after the commencement of Exams of both Architectural Courses and Engineering Courses i.e., KEAM Results will be released on 24th May 2017.
UPDATE: KEAM Results had announced on 24th May, 2017.
About CEE Kerala:
KEAM Exam will be conducted and monitored by CEE Kerala. CEE Stands for Commissioner for Entrance Exams Kerala. KEAM is abbreviated as Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical which means all the Exams related to these courses will be conducted by CEE Kerala. CEE Kerala was established in the year 1983 in order to conduct the entrance examinations for all the courses includes Engineering, Agricultural, LLB, LLM and more. CEE Kerala conducts KEAM Exams, releases KEAM Results, makes KEAM Cut-Off, prepares KEAM Syllabus and all the activities.
Application Process for KEAM Exam 2017:
1. For Architectural Candidates:
- All Architectural Candidates must register for the NATA Exam in the official website nata.nic.in.
- After clicking on the official site, you will see “Online Registration 2017”. Click on that and press proceed by giving all the necessary details.
2. For Engineering Candidates:
- All Engineering Candidates must go into the official site of CEE Kerala and apply there where you find the details.
|Commencement of online applications||17th January 2017|
|Important Dates (Tentative)Availability of security card along with prospectus||January 2017|
|Last date for receipt of online application printout||Last week of January 2017|
|Closing date for online applications||2nd February 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||March 2017|
|Examination date (KEAM 2017)|| 16th April 2017 (For Architectural)
24th & 25th April 2017 (For Engineering)
|Declaration of results||24th May 2017|
How to Check KEAM Results 2017:
1. Click on the official website links which are given below
2. There, Click on the “KEAM Results 2017” link.
3. Enter your respective Registration Number and click on submit.
4. There you can view your KEAM Results 2017.