TNPCEE Results 2017: The Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination (TNPCEE) is a state-level entrance exam conduct by the Anna University under the Tamil Nadu Governments Education department. TNPCEE Exam is a common entrance exam to join professional courses like B.Tech, MBBS, BPT, Bachelor of Veterinary Sc/ Fisheries Sc, BSMS, B.Sc Agriculture/ Forestry, B.Pharm, B.Sc Nursing, BDS, B.E. and BHMS in government and private institutions which are conducted by Anna University. The TNPCEE will be conducting annually by Anna University. The TNPCEE Results will be releasing in the month of July 2017 and the TNPCEE Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
About Anna University:
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras. Anna University conducts various exams in various courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, Degree and much more. Besides that, it also conducts Entrance Exams like TNPCEE which stands for Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination. It monitors the whole TNPCEE process right from starting of the release of notification to the conduction of Counseling, Conduction of TNPCEE Exam, release of TNPCEE Results etc…
Application Process for TNPCEE Exam:
The Candidates who have completed their 10+2 Higher Studies with 60% can apply for the TNPCEE Exam. The Candidate can apply through Online or Offline. Follow the below steps to apply for the TNPCEE Exam 2017.
For Offline Mode:
Physically, you can get the application from the university campus by payment. Kindly take a demand draft of INR 1000 in favor of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University”, payable at Chennai. The candidates from other districts of Tamil Nadu can send the DD with a request for the application form to post in their contact address.
For Online Mode:
- You need to visit the official home website of the Anna University which is given below.
- See the latest notification and click on the TNPCEE Application form.
- Fill the complete form by the correct info of the applicant.
- Click on the submit key for submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the applied form.
- Pay the application fee of form.
TNPCEE Exam Details 2017:
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application Start||1st May, 2017|
|Application Close||1st June, 2017|
|Admit Card||June, 2017|
|Exam Date||July, 2017|
|Exam Result||15th July, 2017|
|Counselling Process||July, 2017|
How to check TNPCEE Results 2017:
- Go to the Official Website of Anna University i.e., https://www.annauniv.edu/
- There in the Results tab, you will find “TNPCEE Results 2017” link.
- Click on that link and enter your Registration or Roll Number there and enter the details what they are asking for.
- Then Click on “Submit” button. Then you can view your TNPCEE Results 2017.
- Save your Results for further purposes or references.