CBSE 12th Time Table 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is clearing things out so that it can conduct 12th board exams for the students studying under it. All the students who are pursuing 12th grade under the colleges affiliated to CBSE will be taking the board exams from 5th March 2018.
Annually CBSE conducts 12th board exams for various streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. The Students need to get ready to take up the exams that are on board. As it is a central level exam, there will be huge competition. The Students need to study hard and give their best in order to attain good score and thereby to pave way for better future in higher studies. Also Check: CBSE 12 Class Result
CBSE 12th Time Table Release Date
Both private and public schools fall under CBSE board can check the time table. The Students will be appearing for the board exams after checking out the CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2018, which had released. The CBSE is getting ready to hold 12th board exams very prestigiously. All the students will be informed about the CBSE Board 12th Class Exam Time Table through the official web portal of CBSE. The CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet is out and exam starts from 5th March 2018. The Students need to stay in touch with the official website of the board to know the latest updates about the exam. The Students are advised to bookmark our page so that you can receive updated news about the board exams from us often.
CBSE Class 12 Exam Schedule 2018
- Exam name: 12th board exams
- Exam organizer: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam level: Central level
- Date sheet release date: Released and exam starts from 5th March 2018.
CBSE Board 12th Date Sheet PDF Download
- To download the CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2018, visit the official website of the board i.e., www.cbse.nic.in.
- In the official page search for CBSE 12 Exam Routine 2018 and click on it.
- The Pdf file of the CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet will be downloaded and you can go through it by opening it instantly.
- Also, take a printout for future use.