MBOSE HSSLC Time Table 2018: All the students who are currently pursuing HSSLC education under Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) are hereby informed that the mbose routine class 12 2018 had released and exams will be going to start from 1st February 2018. The Students are advised to get ready to grab the MBOSE 12th Date Sheet on the official website of the board. The Students need to make sure to download the MBOSE HSSLC Time Table as it is very important for the students to know the official exam dates.
Latest Updates : MBOSE had released HSSLC Time Table 2018 and exams will be going to start from 1st February 2018.
MBOSE had released the Meghalaya Board HSSLC Routine for first and second years of HSSLC. The MBOSE HSSLC Routine 2018 will be made available for download in the PDF format. The Students need to stay tuned to the official website of the board to know the updates of Meghalaya HSSLC Routine release and also other updates about the HSSLC board exams. Check Here: MBOSE HSSLC Result
MBOSE HSSLC Time Table 2018 Release Date
MBOSE is all set to conduct HSSLC board exams for the students in the month of February this year. The official notification had released by the board. The board had finalized the exam schedule for HSSLC board exams 2018. As the decision had made, the students can check the time table. The MBOSE 12th Date Sheet had released and can check below. We shall update the same on our page as soon as we hear from the board. So, keep in touch with our page for more such latest updates.
Meghalaya Board HSSLC Routine
- Exam Name: Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Exam Organizer: Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE)
- Exam Level: State Level
- Timetable Release Date: Released and exam starts from 1st February 2018.
MBOSE HSSLC Time Table Download PDF
- Go to the official website of MBOSE first; www.mbose.in.
- Find the link that reads MBOSE HSSLC Timetable 2018 and clicks on it.
- The PDF file of the timetable will be downloaded to your system.
- Check it for the dates and take a printout if necessary.