- 1 About APSCHE Board:
- 2 Important Dates regarding AP PGECET Exam 2017:
- 3 Registration Fee or Application Fee for AP PGECET 2017:
- 4 How to Apply for AP PGECET Exam 2017:
- 5 Apply Here: Apply Online
- 6 Note: All AP Entrance Exams will be conducted through Online only
- 7 (Check your Results here)
- 8 How To Check the AP PGECET Results 2017:
- 9 Downloading of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Rank Card 2017:
- 10 Click here to download AP PGECET Exam Rank Card 2017
AP PGECET Results 2017 were announced on 14th May 2017. The Candidates who are appearing for PG Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) Results 2017 was announced on May 14th 2017. PGECET is a Common Entrance Test designated in full as Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test for the students who have completed their Engineering Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy / B.Arch which is an important exam to get admission into the M.E , M.Tech , M. Pharmacy, M.Arch for the Engineering Graduated passed students which mean the students who have qualified in the B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy / B.Arch now can attend courses for M.E, M.Tech, M. Pharmacy, M.Arch.
UPDATE: AP PGECET Results 2017 declared on 14th May 2017
AP PGECET 2017 is conducted for the courses like M.E, M.Tech, M. Pharmacy, M.Arch. After the AP PGECET Exam was conducted and candidates need to wait at least a week or 10 days for the AP PGECET Results 2017, PGECET Test is conducted in accordance with the permission of Andhra Pradesh Govt. and Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offers various courses like M.E, M.Tech, M. Pharmacy, M.Arch by the PGECET score and rank.The Candidates can check their AP PGECET cut off 2017 and AP PGECET 2017 Result by entering their AP PGECET hall ticket number at official website namely http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/. AP PGECET Results 2017 will be released after the commencement of AP PGECET Exam within a week. So, PGECET Results 2017 were available now.
About APSCHE Board:
As everyone knows that present Andhra Pradesh state was formed in the year 2014 with Telangana separated. Since then Andhra Pradesh State decided to conduct all entrance exams which will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education which is Andhra Pradesh govt’s higher education wing.Similarly, PGECET was also conducted or organized by APSCHE which is Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education and the JNTUK or JNTU Kakinada (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University), every year lakhs of students will be registering for the PGECET examination. So that after the completion of Engineering Graduation, the students can write PGECET examination to study higher courses like M.E, M.Tech, M. Pharmacy, M.Arch.The AP PGECET Results 2017 maintenance, organization, issue of hall tickets and releasing of Andhra Pradesh PGECET Results will also be released by APSCHE through their official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/.
Important Dates regarding AP PGECET Exam 2017:
|Exam Name||AP PG Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh state Council Of Higher Education|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Starting date to apply||03rd March 2017|
|Last date to apply||13th April 2017|
|Closing date to apply with late fee||28th April 2017|
|Last date Of Application correction||Mid-week of April 2017|
|Admit card download||29th April 2017|
|AP PGECET Exam Date||10th to 12th May 2017|
|Answer key Release Date||Second week of May 2017|
|AP PGECET Results||14th May 2017|
|Rank Card Download||Last week of May 2017|
|Counseling dates||July 2017|
Registration Fee or Application Fee for AP PGECET 2017:
The registration fee for SC/ST Candidates is INR 300.
The registration fee for Other Candidates is INR 600.
You can pay the fee by the candidate through MEESEVA or AP ONLINE or can pay through Online.
How to Apply for AP PGECET Exam 2017:
1. Login to the official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form and Click “Apply Online” link.
3. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode AP Online (or) Debit / Credit card and click.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.Fill all the details
in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be
5. Fill the details according to your data and upload photo & signature.
6. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here: Apply Online
Note: All AP Entrance Exams will be conducted through Online only
(Check your Results here)
How To Check the AP PGECET Results 2017:
Log-in to the official website of the AP PGECET http://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/PGECET/PGECET_HomePage.aspx
Check for the link which says ‘AP PGECET Results 2017’ and proceed
Now enter the important information like Hall Ticket number or Registration number
And click on ‘Submit’ and Your Results are displayed on the screen
Now you can view, save or download your results or take print out for further reference.