- 1 AP INTER RESULTS 2017
- 2 About APSCHE Board:
- 3 Important Dates regarding AP PGLCET Exam 2017:
- 4 Registration Fee or Application Fee for AP PGLCET 2017:
- 5 How to Apply for AP PGLCET Exam 2017:
- 6 Apply Here: Apply Online
- 7 Note: All AP Entrance Exams will be conducted through Online only
- 8 How To Check the AP PGLCET Results 2017:
- 9 Click here to Check AP State PGLCET Results 2017
- 10 Downloading of Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Rank Card 2017:
- 11 Click here for TS SSC Results 2017
AP PGLCET Results 2017 had announced on 8th May 2017. The Candidates who had appeared for PG Law Common Entrance Test (PGLCET) Results 2017 had announced on 8th May 2017. PGLCET is a Common Entrance Test designated in full as Law Common Entrance Test for the students who have completed their Graduation or Degree which is an important exam to get admission into the L.L.M First Year for the Graduation passed students which mean the students who have qualified in the degree or completed their graduation now can attend courses for L.L.M.
AP PGLCET 2017 is conducted for the courses like L.L.M. After the AP PGLCET Exam was conducted and candidates had waited for at least a week or 10 days for the AP PGLCET Results 2017, PGLCET Test is conducted in accordance with the permission of Andhra Pradesh Govt. and Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offers various courses like L.L.M by the PGLCET score and rank.The Candidates can check their AP PGLcet cut off 2017 and AP PGLCET 2017 Result by entering their AP PGLCET hall ticket number at official website namely http://www.aplawcet.org/. AP PGLCET Results 2017 had released after the commencement of AP PGLCET Exam within a week. So, PGLCET Results 2017 had released on 8th May 2017.
About APSCHE Board:
As everyone knows that present Andhra Pradesh state was formed in the year 2014 with Telangana separated. Since then Andhra Pradesh State decided to conduct all entrance exams which will be conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education which is Andhra Pradesh govt’s higher education wing. Similarly, PGLCET was also conducted or organized by APSCHE which is Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education and the SKU or Shri Krishna Devaraya University, every year thousands of students will be registering for the PGLCET examination. So that they can go into L.L.M, colleges after the PGLCET examination after the completion of their academics of Degree or Graduation, they are ready for the PGLCET Entrance Exam to continue their studies if they really want to.The AP PGLCET Results 2017 maintenance, organization, issue of hall tickets and releasing of Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Results will also be released by APSCHE through their official website http://www.aplawcet.org/
Important Dates regarding AP PGLCET Exam 2017:
|Exam Name||AP State PG LAW Common Entrance Test|
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh state Council Of Higher Education|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Starting date to apply||February 18, 2017|
|Last date to apply||March 18, 2017|
|Closing date to apply with late fee||April 15 to April 17, 2017|
|Last date Of Application correction||20 February 2017 to March 2017|
|Admit card download||April 14, 2017|
|AP PGLCET Exam Date||April 19, 2017 – 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm|
|Answer key Release Date||April, 2017|
|AP PGLCET Results||8th May, 2017|
|Rank Card Download||10th May, 2017|
|Counseling dates||July 2017|
Registration Fee or Application Fee for AP PGLCET 2017:
The registration fee for SC/ST Candidates is INR 400.
The registration fee for Other Candidates is INR 600.
You can pay the fee by the candidate through MEESEVA or AP ONLINE or can pay through Online.
How to Apply for AP PGLCET Exam 2017:
1. Login to the official website http://www.aplawcet.org/
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form and Click “Apply Online” link.
3. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration
fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit card and click.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.Fill all the details
in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be
5. Fill the details according to your data and upload photo & signature.
6. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here: Apply Online
Note: All AP Entrance Exams will be conducted through Online only
How To Check the AP PGLCET Results 2017:
Downloading of Andhra Pradesh PGLCET Rank Card 2017:
Click here to download AP PGLCET Exam Rank Card 2017