HP Board 12th Result 2018: Himachal Pradesh state has conducted examinations for 12th class throughout the state in all the schools. This examination has organized through the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. In the academic year of 2018, it has conducted the examination in the month of March 2018. While, the HP 12th Result 2018 had announced on 26th April 2018.
Site to Check HP Board Plus Two Result 2018
The Candidates who have appeared for this examination need to check their HPBOSE 12th Class Result on the web. These results will be available on the board’s official website. The official website is www.hpbose.org. Also Check:HPBOSE 10th Results
UPDATE: The Himachal Pradesh 12th results 2017 has released on 26th April 2017.
Steps for HP Board 12th Result 2018
Candidates have to follow below-mentioned steps, to check the HP Board Result 2018 on 26th April, 2018.
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website http://hpbose.org.
- Next candidates are required to click on the link for Himachal Pradesh 12th Result.
- Now candidates need to enter the required details that are hall ticket number and date of birth of student.
- Once these details are entered. Now click on the submit button.
- Then the results are displayed, so candidates have to check whether they have passed or failed.
- After they check it is required to take the printout of marks, list for the future use.
HP Board 12th Result 2018 Check Below Links
Original Certificate of HP 12th Class Results
Once the HP Board 12th Result are declared, only the results will be shown. Then the original certificates will be forwarded to their respective educational institutions only after one month.
Expected Pass Percentage in HP Board 12th Result 2018
In the year 2016, the number of students appearing for 12th class examination from HP Board is 5,98,348. The pass percentage expected from a total number of pupils who appeared for examination is 88.87 per cent. These are only projected results that will hinge upon the preceding year results. The results and also the pass percentage will be increasing every year.