- 1 TS Ed.CET Results 2017
- 2 About TSCHE Board:
- 3 Important Dates regarding TS Ed.CET Exam 2017:
- 4 Registration Fee or Application Fee for TS Ed.CET 2017:
- 5 How to Apply for TS Ed.CET Exam 2017:
- 6 Apply Here: Apply Online
- 7 How To Check the TS Ed.CET Results 2017:
- 8 Downloading of Telangana Ed.CET Rank Card 2017:
- 9 Click here to download TS Ed.CET Exam Rank Card 2017
TS Ed.CET Results 2017
TS Ed.CET Results 2017 will be announcing on the 28th July 2017. The Candidates who are appearing for Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET) Results 2017 will be announcing on 28th July 2017. Ed.CET is a Common Entrance Test designated in full as Education Common Entrance Test for the students who have completed their Graduation which is an important exam to get admission into the B.Ed Courses for the Graduation passed students which mean the students who have qualified in the Graduation now can attend courses for B.Ed Courses which will be for 2 years.
TS Ed.CET 2017 is conducted for the courses like B.Ed. After the TS Ed.CET Exam was conducted and candidates need to wait at least a week or 10 days for the TS Ed.CET Results 2017, Ed.CET Test is conducted in accordance with the permission of Telangana Govt. and Colleges in Telangana offers various courses in B.Ed by the Ed.CET score and rank. The Candidates can check their TS Ed.cet cut off 2017 and TS Ed.CET 2017 Result by entering their TS Ed.CET hall ticket number at official website namely http://tsedcet.org/. TS Ed.CET Results 2017 will be released after the commencement of TS Ed.ECET Exam within a week. So, Ed.CET Results 2017 will be available from July 2017.
About TSCHE Board:
As everyone knows that present Telangana state was formed in the year 2014 with Telangana separated. Since then Telangana State decided to conduct all entrance exams which will be conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education which is Telangana govt’s higher education wing. Similarly, Ed.CET was also conducted or organized by TSCHE which is Telangana State Council for Higher Education and the OU or Osmania University, every year thousands of students will be registering for the Ed.CET examination. So that they can go into B.Ed Courses colleges after the Ed.CET examination after the completion of their academics of Degree or Graduation, they are ready for the Ed.CET Entrance Exam to continue their studies if they really want to.The TS Ed.CET Results 2017 maintenance, organization, issue of hall tickets and releasing of Telangana Ed.CET Results will also be released by TSCHE through their official website http://tsedcet.org/.
Important Dates regarding TS Ed.CET Exam 2017:
|Exam Name||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test|
|Board Name||Telangana state Council Of Higher Education|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Starting date to apply||12th June 2017|
|Last date to apply||06th July 2017|
|Closing date to apply with late fee||08th July 2017|
|Last date Of Application correction||08th July 2017|
|Admit card download||11th July 2017|
|TS Ed.CET Exam Date||16th July 2017|
|Answer key Release Date||July 2017|
|Telangana Ed.CET Results||28th July 2017|
|Rank Card Download||July 2017|
|Counseling dates||July 2017|
Registration Fee or Application Fee for TS Ed.CET 2017:
The registration fee for SC/ST Candidates is INR 150.
The registration fee for Other Candidates is INR 300.
You can pay the fee by the candidate through MEESEVA or TS ONLINE or can pay through Online.
How to Apply for TS Ed.CET Exam 2017:
1. Log in to the official website http://tsedcet.org/
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form and Click “Apply Online” link.
3. The following registration fee payment procedure web page will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit card and click.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” web page will appear on the screen. Fill all the details in the displayed the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application form will be displayed.
5. Fill the details according to your data and upload photo & signature.
6. Finally, click submit button take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here: Apply Online
How To Check the TS Ed.CET Results 2017:
Log-in to the official website of the TS Ed.CET http://tsedcet.org/
Check for the link which says ‘TS Ed.CET Results 2017’ and proceed
Now enter the important information like Hall Ticket number or Registration number
And click on ‘Submit’ and Your Results are displayed on the screen
Now you can view, save or download your results or take print out for further reference.