- 1 About TSCHE Board:
- 2 Important Dates regarding TS LAWCET Exam 2017:
- 3 Registration Fee or Application Fee for TS LAWCET 2017:
- 4 How to Apply for TS LAWCET Exam 2017:
- 5 Apply Here: Apply Online
- 6 How To Check the TS LAWCET Results 2017
- 7 Downloading of Telangana LAWCET Rank Card 2017:
- 8 Click here to download TS LAWCET Exam Rank Card 2017
TS LAWCET Results 2017 will be announcing on 10th June 2017. The Candidates who are appearing for Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) Results 2017 will be announcing on 10th June 2017. LAWCET is a Common Entrance Test designated in full as Law Common Entrance Test for the students who have completed their Graduation or Degree which is an important exam to get admission into the L.L.B and L.L.M for the Graduation passed students which mean the students who have qualified in the degree or completed their graduation now can attend courses for L.L.B and L.L.M.
TS LAWCET 2017 is conducted for the courses like L.L.M and L.L.B. After the TS LAWCET Exam was conducted and candidates need to wait at least a week or 10 days for the TS LAWCET Results 2017, LAWCET Test is conducted in accordance with the permission of Telangana Govt. and Colleges in Telangana offers various courses like L.L.B / L.L.M by the LAWCET score and rank.The Candidates can check their TS Lawcet cut off 2017 and TS LAWCET 2017 Result by entering their TS LAWCET hall ticket number at official website namely http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in. TS LAWCET Results 2017 will be available from 10th June 2017.
About TSCHE Board:
As everyone knows that present Telangana state was formed in the year 2014 with Telangana separated. Since then Telangana State decided to conduct all entrance exams which will be conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education which is Telangana govt’s higher education wing. Similarly, LAWCET was also conducted or organized by TSCHE which is Telangana State Council for Higher Education and the Kakatiya University, every year thousands of students will be registering for the LAWCET examination. So that after the completion of Graduation, the students can write LAWCET examination to study higher courses like L.L.M / L.L.B and other.The TS LAWCET Results 2017 maintenance, organization, issue of hall tickets and releasing of Telangana LAWCET Results will also be released by TSCHE through their official website http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
Important Dates regarding TS LAWCET Exam 2017:
Last week of May
|Exam Name||Telangana State LAW Common Entrance Test|
|Board Name||Telangana state Council Of Higher Education|
|Exam Level||University level|
|Starting date to apply||18th March 2017|
|Last date to apply||21st April 2017|
|Closing date to apply with late fee||15th May 2017|
|Last date Of Application correction||15th May 2017|
|Admit card download||17th May 2017|
|TS LAWCET Exam Date||27th May 2017 (10:00 AM to 11:30 AM)|
|Answer key Release Date||30th May 2017|
|Telangana LAWCET Results||10th June 2017|
|Rank Card Downloads|
|Counseling dates||July Counseling|
Registration Fee or Application Fee for TS LAWCET 2017:
The registration fee for SC/ST Candidates is INR 250.
The registration fee for Other Candidates is INR 350.
You can pay the fee by the candidate through MEESEVA or TS ONLINE or can pay through Online.
How to Apply for TS LAWCET Exam 2017:
1. Log in to the official website http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form and Click “Apply Online” link.
3. The following registration fee payment procedure web page will appear on the screen.Select appropriate registration fee payment mode TS Online (or) Debit / Credit card and click.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” web page will appear on the screen.Fill all the details
in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be
5. Fill the details according to your data and upload photo & signature.
6. Finally, click submit button take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here: Apply Online
How To Check the TS LAWCET Results 2017
Log-in to the official website of the TS LAWCET http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
Check for the link which says ‘TS LAWCET Results 2017’ and proceed
Now enter the important information like Hall Ticket number or Registration number
And click on ‘Submit’ and Your Results are displayed on the screen
Now you can view, save or download your results or take print out for further reference.